SCHOLARSHIP WITH PROFESSIONALISM
The aim of the MBA Leadership is to develop the professional and academic skills of students to apply rigid management strategies to solve business and environmental-related issues. The specific objectives of this MBA are to:
1. Equip students with skills to develop a framework for understanding leadership in the context of culture, customs, and communication.
2. Create a platform to develop the cognitive and behavioural abilities of students to think ethically, creatively, and innovatively in leadership dilemmas and issues.
3. Discuss leadership skills, models and theories required by contemporary leaders to be successful in the 21st century.
4. Provide an enabling environment for students to build up their social capital with colleagues by sharing their thoughts and experiences on various contemporary issues and leadership challenges.
5. Equip students with the appropriate methodologies for leading and adding value to organizations.
All fields are required