SCHOLARSHIP WITH PROFESSIONALISM
This MBA aims to develop the professional and academic skills of students to apply management strategies to solve business and environment-related issues. The specific objectives of this MBA are to:
1. Equip students with skills to effectively lead organisations.
2. Develop skills of students to engage all stakeholders in the global business environment.
3. Discuss leadership skills, models and theories required by contemporary leaders to be successful in the 21st century.
4. Provide an enabling environment for students to build up their social capital with colleagues by sharing their thoughts and experiences on various contemporary issues and leadership challenges.
5. Equip students with the appropriate methodologies to deploy divergent digital platforms in doing business in the contemporary world.
6. Develop skills to engage National, Regional and global corporate financial practitioners in doing business.
All fields are required