SCHOLARSHIP WITH PROFESSIONALISM
The aim of the MBA Asset and Wealth Management is to develop the expertise of Asset and Wealth Management professionals to promote efficiency and the financial sustainability of organisations. The specific objectives of the MBA are to:
1. Equip students with skills to demonstrate an understanding of the basic concepts underlying assets and wealth management.
2. Develop a considerable understanding of an integrated view of modern finance, structured around assets and wealth management, that includes corporate finance, financial engineering, and risk management.
3. Develop and integrate knowledge in key non-finance concepts, such as wealth planning, taxation, and legal asset structuring, to enhance the value of your financial services.
4. Equip participants with management and leadership skills in providing professional financial services.
5. Discuss the contemporary innovations required to deliver efficient financial services to institutions and individual clients.
5. Develop participants’ ability to expand their international network of finance and investment opportunities.
All fields are required