SCHOLARSHIP WITH PROFESSIONALISM
The aim of the MBA Hospitality Management is to develop the expertise of traditional hospitality professionals to operate in all hospitality sectors encompassing project management, hospitality management, human resource management and management in other sectors of the economy. The specific objectives of this MBA are to:
1. Equip students with skills to apply strategic management principles to hospitality operations to achieve corporate goals and objectives.
2. Equip students with skills to integrate food production concepts, principles, and methods essential to improve performance.
3. Develop an understanding of global perspectives and diversity challenges in the context of hospitality management.
4. Describe the economic, social, and/or environmental consequences of hospitality company operations in the communities where they operate.
5. Explain the application of technology in various hospitality industry segments and in different organizational functional areas.
6. Equip students with skills to deploy the application of service marketing theories and principles in promoting the hospitality sector.
All fields are required