SCHOLARSHIP WITH PROFESSIONALISM
The aim of the MBA Corporate Finance is to develop the expertise of participants to operate and bring their expertise to bear in both the public and private business sectors of investment, banking, and other financial institutions. The specific objectives of this MBA are to:
1. Demonstrate knowledge to identify and explain agency conflicts and resolution in any organisation.
2. Perform risk appraisal profiles of firms in both financial and non-financial industries.
3. Develop expertise to raise funds from domestic and international markets.
4. Analyze specific operational/financial risks and apply appropriate hedging strategies.
5. Evaluate strategic alternatives available to multinational corporations to manage foreign exchange exposures.
6. Assess corporate capital structure choice and its implications on value and performance
7. Assess transactions in the market for corporate control using valuation techniques.
All fields are required